The benefit of taking out an APS Secured Car Loan with low interest is that you can receive up to 100% of the value of the vehicle and it is approved within 24 hours. There are no monthly fees, no application fees and no penalty for early repayment.
What is the application process for a Secured Car Loan?
- You will need to complete our standard four-page loan application form and the “Details of Vehicle/Vessel Being Financed” form. We need this information to conduct a search of the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) to ensure no one else has an interest on the vehicle.
- You will need to provide your latest pay slip and quote (if available).
- Your loan will then be approved subject to verification of purchase price and that the purchase is not listed on the PPSR. A search of the PPSR is conducted to ensure that the purchased vehicle/vessel is clear of any encumbrances.
- Once approved, contracts are drawn up.
- The following documents will then be forwarded to you:
- Approval letter setting out terms and conditions.
- Request to provide evidence of insurance.
- Loan contracts.
- Directions to pay (where the funds should be forwarded).
- Direct Debit Authority (DDA) or Allotment Authority.
- Applications for pre-approvals are encouraged.
Please email your application to email@example.com
How can I calculate Car Loan repayments?
You can calculate your Car Loan repayments by using our repayment calculator. Below are the Secured Car Loan interest rates that APS offers.
If you have any questions about APS Secured Car Loans, feel free to get in touch! Our team are happy to chat you through the specific details of these loans and any other types of loans that might be relevant for you such as Personal Loans or Special Purpose Loans.