At APS Benefits, members can apply for a Personal Loan up to the value of $15,000 or a Special Purpose Loan up to the value of $60,000.
What is the difference between a Personal loan and a Special Purpose Loan?
If you are hoping to borrow more than $15,000, APS also have Special Purpose Loans available for a maximum of $60,000 for individuals and $80,000 for households, to be paid over 7 years. These types of loans are used for special purposes including home renovations, to buy a new car or medical procedures. Please note that Special Purpose Loans require your property to be used as security. You can learn more about your eligibility here.
How can I apply for a Special Purpose Loan?
Applications for our Special Purpose Loans cannot be completed online. To apply, you can complete our loan application form and submit this to us with the following documentation:
- Copies of your two latest payslips
- Evidence of any other household income (spouse payslips, family allowance, pension statements, rental statements, etc.)
- A copy of your latest council rates notice confirming ownership of your property.
- A copy of your latest home loan bank statement showing current debt and repayments for the previous six months.
- Documentation of the proposed purchase (if available).
Please submit your application to email@example.com. You will hear back from the loans team within 1 business day.
Do you have questions about our Special Purpose Loans or Personal Loans?
Our team are here to help answer all of your questions – big and small! Get in touch to speak to one of our Loans Specialists.